Pridal: 3 mesiacmi
--------------
I have also just finished my 3 mm acrylic test, here is the result.

The parameters I used are 15mm / s at 40% power = 10mA.
I have emphasized that the items should fall out completely by themselves and the cut surface should be the best possible. I’ve also run it with half the values, it’s going to be nice too. (8mm / s 25%) But there is no specific difference and I prefer to add as little heat as possible to the items. My favorite is the faster setting, this time
There is a pretty delicate drawing of step lines when I use a magnifying glass, but it is there at all speeds. When you do not know it, you will not be able to see it.
---------------
Wow, those look so clean! Really, thank you so much for the time you’ve put into helping me sort all of this out. I appreciate your support!

I’ll give that faster speed a try right now. I was just about to make some production cuts but ran into an issue with my scaling. Just when I thought we were back on track lol Turned out I needed to set my kerf outward which doesn’t make much sense as the standoff holes were coming out way bigger than intended in the first place. Anyhow, looks like we’re good to go in that arena.

Those cuts are primo for sure. In the first photo, was that at the higher 15mm / s at 40% power = 10mA speed? That edge is exactly what I’m looking for.
---------------
Sources:
https://forum.lightburnsoftware.com/t/marks-bumps-from-laser-refracting-off-honeycomb-laser-bed-is-that-a-thing/58558/18